Most of us in the world today believes that Chinese medicine is identical to acupuncture. However, the Chinese phrase for acupuncture is, “Zhen Jiu”, accurately interprets into “Acupuncture & Moxibustion”. In China, you would seldom find individuals practicing in medicine done with acupuncture needles inserted without also treating with moxibustion. Currently, moxibustion is regularly used along with acupuncture for conditions, such as bronchial asthma to arthritis with an abundance amount of remarkable success. This synchronized use of moxibustion with acupuncture needles strengthens the therapeutic benefit of a particular acupuncture point. You will find by using Chinese acupuncture and moxibustion that your body will react towards the benefits.
Symptoms that can be treated successfully:
If you are having any kind of muscular pain or soreness acupuncture will effectively treat your symptoms. Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine is able to be used to care for a variety of diverse ailments. Some of the symptoms that people wouldn’t expect to have acupuncture and moxibustion to cure, are gastrointestinal disorder, gynecological disorders, emotional disorders and addictions, fertility. Could you imagine after doing acupuncture with moxibustion that you no longer have the addiction towards drugs or emotionally depressed. How about becoming pregnant and having a family, what a blessing that would be. Below you will find several pain symptoms that, acupuncture Miami, can effectively treat.
- Injuries – that may be causing pain in your back, neck, shoulders, foot, hip, tingling in the arms or hands, arthritis, numbness, tendinitis, carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Auto-immune System Diseases, such as recurrent infections, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis.
- Muscular and Nervous System Disorders that can cause, migraine headaches, regular headaches, tension, fatigue, body pains, Inflammation of joints and nerve endings.
- Disorders of the Ear, Nose and Throat – toothaches, pain after having a tooth pulled, dizziness, sinus inflammation, nasal inflammation, dryness in the ear, tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
- • Respiratory Disorders – allergies, bronchitis, sinusitis, sore throat, laryngitis, colds and flu.
Where the acupuncture needle will be placed:
It’s common for you to be concerned where the needle will be placed, but rest assured in the end you will feel much better. Most doctors that practice Chinese medicine realize it is not always necessary to place the needle into the actual area of pain. Instead it is beneficial to place the needle at the root source of the pain. This method can be done by placing the needle in the arms, legs, and abdominal area, causing the least amount of discomfort. This method is the most natural way you can be relieved of your pain.