Ozone Therapy is a unique integrative treatment used to increase the oxygenation of the body through the injection of ozone into the body. Ozone therapy has been around for more than a century and can be used with minimal and preventive side effects. This increase of oxygen in the body aids in the treatment of various conditions and diseases including but not limited to; infected wounds, viral infections, bacterial infections, macular degeneration, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic pain, sports injuries, AIDS, and SARS. It is a proven effective and safe treatment that can rapidly reduce the healing time in those who are stricken with ailments and disease.
Ozone injection therapy and intravenous ozone therapy have many benefits. The top five are listed here:
- Acts as a natural anti-infection agent by killing virus and bacteria and boosting the body’s natural immune system. This can dramatically increase the chances of recovery from infectious diseases that are commonly difficult to treat like MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus)
- Enhances blood flow and increases oxygenation throughout the body.
- Decreases pain in suffers of chronic painful conditions such as arthritis. Giving the added benefit for decreased use of opiates.
- Increases energy for optimal performance of activities of daily living.
- Stimulates the body’s natural enzymes that aids cells in taking up all the oxygen they need to function properly.
Taking A Closer Look
To sum it all up ozone therapy offers doctors and patients a wide scope of benefits for a chance to heal faster and better than ever before. It is a versatile treatment that can be used for many different conditions and infections. It is a proven alternative therapy for chronic painful conditions such as osteoarthritis and has the capability to help damaged tissue to heal. This therapy can be used to treat conditions that traditionally have been difficult to treat in the past such as macular degeneration. It works with the body’s natural abilities to fight off infection and heal itself. The risk for side effects are minimal and can be prevented. With this therapy the possibilities for patients and doctors are infinite.