This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
One of the newest and most innovative methods of for treating many conditions effectively today is iv therapy. A vitamin iv is a new and very exciting approach to treating certain ailments and doing it safely.
There are a lot of benefits to iv therapy. Being able to intravenously feed nutrients to patients makes access to the vitamins and minerals immediate for the body. The nutrients can be quickly circulated throughout the bloodstream and make their way to the cells. They bypass having to travel through the digestive system and clearing the liver.
There are also far less side effects with a vitamin iv. Since they do not need to pass through the stomach or the intestines there are is no nausea or upset stomach to deal with. The cramps or diarrhea that some patients experience when taking the orally are now non-factors.
Another important benefit is ‘dosage-level’. For treatments to be effective there are specific tissue or blood concentration levels that certain nutrients need to achieve. Most of the time these high levels of concentrations cannot be reached by swallowing the nutrients orally. Everyone knows that vitamins taken orally do not get absorbed 100%. Only a small percentage actually makes it into the bloodstream.
Glutathione iv Therapy:
The reason that Glutathione iv therapy is so effective is because Glutathione is a very powerful antioxidant and it is present within every cell in the body. Many times it is referred to as being the ‘Master Antioxidant’ for this reason. It is mainly concentrated within the liver.
There are many conditions that receive benefits from Glutathione like-
● Neurological Conditions – Memory loss, dementia, Multiple Sclerosis, and Azheimer’s can be treated with Gultathione.
● Stroke – Strokes cause cell death as well as free radical damage. Glutathione plays a crucial role in re-establishing cell function.
● Liver Disease – Hepatitis, Liver Disease (alcoholic), and Fatty Liver are the result of a decrease in the liver enzymes. This can be improved with Glutathione.
● Anti-Aging – Aging is the result of an acceleration of toxicity and oxidative stress. As the body ages Glutathione levels decrease. By supplementing this decrease the liver is assisted with detoxifying and the aging process can be slowed.
● Diabetes – Research shows that diabetics have low levels of Glutathione in their tissues and blood. In these cases Glutathione can help to slow or prevent the progressive damage to the retina, kidneys, and various other organs.
● Parkinson’s Disease – One amazing benefit for sufferers of Parkinson’s disease being treated with Glutathione is how it stops or dramatically reduces tremors.
and there are many other ailments where Glutathione iv therapy can be used effectively like Chronic Fatigue, Cancer, and for peaking the performance of athletes.
Today many degenerative conditions are being blamed on ‘heavy metal toxicity’. Glutathione is what the body needs for removing them from the body. When there is a low level of Glutathione then the heavy metal levels that contribute to disease are higher.
Alternative Medicine Doctors:
When it comes to Gutathione most researchers revere it as being the ‘Guardian’ of cells. Alternative medicine doctors are extremely excited about its effectiveness in regard to the liver, heart, lungs, ears, eyes, kidneys, skin, brain, muscles, and even toenails. That is a very impressive list. That is because it is involved in the working of ALL CELLS and how they function.
It like your own personal ‘life force’. It protects your vital genetic and cellular structures and assist your body in the following ways-
● Fuels ATP Production
● Decreases Inflammation Substantially
● Neutralizes Free Radicals
● Removes Toxins From Cells
● Masterminds The Immune System Within Your Cells
and another thing that sets it apart from all other antioxidants is the fact that it can be recycled. It is ‘endrogenous’ as well meaning it is produced within the body while most antioxidants like Vitamin E or Vitamin C need to be consumed.
One sad note is that in spite of all the available literature on this subject most doctors never mention it to patients. This is probably due to the lack of methods like iv therapies for increasing the Glutathione levels in the body and actually getting the Glutathione to the cells.
A change is taking place today. There have been more than 90,000 scientific and medical articles published on this subject and finally physicians are beginning to include iv therapy as being a viable and extremely promising treatment.